" I have returned from our fantastic trip... Thanks to you, my legs carried me every place with no pain. I want to thank you for all your help and expertise during our physical therapy sessions."
While we make every effort to verify your benefit for out–patient Physical Therapy services, we urge each patient to contact their insurance carrier as well. Please bring your insurance card and referral information required by your insurance to your first visit. Contact our office for further assistance.
Co–payments are expected at the time of visit. We accept MasterCard, VISA, American Express, and Discover credit cards and debit cards (HSA, HRA) that bear a VISA or MasterCard logo.
Advantage is a provider for the following insurances:
• Cross Blue Shield (including HMO, PPO, Blue Choice and other plans)
• Cigna (Cigna varies with plan, check with your plan)
• Harvard Pilgrim Health Care (including First Senority Freedom)
• Tufts Health Plan including Tufts Medicare Preferred, Carelink, Tufts Navigator
• Unicare / Commonwealth Indemnity Plan / GIC
• Worker's Compensation (see below for required information)
• Assurant Health, Benefit Plan Management, Great West, Mass Laborer's
• Networks: First Health, PHCS/ Multiplan
Worker's Compensation You will need to provide the following information for all workers compensation claims.
• Employer's Name
• Insurance Company Name
• Insurance adjuster's name
• Insurance adjuster's phone number
National Provider Identifier NPI#1730257684 Typically this is the only number required for insurance referrals.
245 North St., Stoneham, MA 02180 Phone: 781-438-7221 Fax: 781-438-7208
Advantage Sports Medicine and Physical Therapy proudly serves the communities of Stoneham, Wakefield, Reading, North Reading, Wilmington, Lynnfield, Saugus, Melrose, Peabody, and the North Shore .